Purchase a book at the most beloved indie bookseller in the city.
“Sushi: Jiro Gastronomy” by Jiro Ono – $15
“Plays” by W. Shakespeare – $15
“Upstream: Selected Essays” by M. Oliver – $15
- I’m just looking/I’m just browsing.
- Do you have mystery novels in English?
- Where can I find Stephen King’s books?
- Which aisle has newspapers?
- Do you have books in foreign languages?
- Do you sell used books?
- How much is it? Is it on sale?
- Can I have a gift receipt?
- Where do I pay?
- Do you accept credit cards?
Listen to these phrases
voiced by native speakers: